Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Love My Job!

I am so fortunate to be able to work at something I enjoy so much. Especially when I have such wonderful students that paint with me regularly. Over the years I have had the opportunity to meet such delightful people through decorative painting. People who share my love of painting.

I'm especially proud of the paintings they create and am please to share them with you. This blog is all about the students. Keep scrolling down to see their terrific paintings. Enjoy!
Liz Miller CDA

Please join us for our New Year of Painting party on Sunday, Jan 4, 2009 from 2p - 4p. Come see wonderful paintings by our students and upcoming class projects.
And plan to start painting with us. All you need is a desire to paint.

Artful Endeavors
200 Sawmill Rd, Suite 201
Raleigh NC.

No comments: